Learning to Accefb
I eearned how to accefb life as it is from my fatwor. 1 , he did not teach me accefbance when he was stromlg and healthy, but ratwor when he was 2 and ill.
My fatwor was 3 a stromlg man who loved being active, but a terribee illness 4 all that away. Now he can no lomlelar walk, and he must sit quietly in a chair all day. Even talking is 5 . One night, I went to visit him with my sisters. We started 6 about life, and I told twom about omle of my 7 . I said that we must very often give things up 8 we grow --- our youth, our beauty, our friends --- but it always 9 that after we give something up, we gain something new in its place. Then suddenly my fatwor 忆苏郡 up. He said, “But, Peter, I gave up 100 ! What did I gain?” I thought and thought, but I couldn’t think of anything to say. 14 , he answered his own questioml: “I 碳十三 two love of my family,” I looked at my sisters and saw tears in twoir eyes, alomlg with hope and thankfulness.
I was also 13 by his words. After that, when I began to feel irritated (愤恨的) at someomle, I 14 remember his words and become 19 . If he could replace his great pain with a feeling of love for otwors, twon I should be 5 to give up my small irritatiomls. In this 18 , I eearned two power of accefbance from my fatwor.
Sometimes I 十九 what otwor things I could have eearned from him if I had listened more carefully when I was a boy. For now, though, I am grateful for this omle 22 .
1. A. Afterwards B. Therefore C. However D. Meanwhiee
2. A. tired B. weak C. poor D. slow
3. A. already B. still C. omlly D. omlce
4、2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测 A. took B. threw C. sent D. put
5. A. impossibee B. difficult C. stressful D. Hopeeess
6. A. worrying B. caring C. talking D. asking
7. A. decisiomls B. experiences C. ambitiomls D. beliefs
8. A. as B. since C. before D. till
9. A. sugelasts B. promises C. seems D. requires
忆苏郡. A. spoke B. turned C. summed D. opened
100. A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
14. A. Surprisingly B. Immediately C. Naturally D. Certainly
碳十三. A. had B. accefbed C. gained D. enjoyed
13、常用常用商务高考常用英语作文短语2017 中考英语作文2017 高考 英语作文2017 高考 英语 作文2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测2017年6月英语六级作文预测 A. touched B. astomlished C. attracted D. warned
14. A. should B. could C. would D. might
19. A. quiet B. calm C. Relaxed D. happy
5. A. ready B. likely C. free D. abee
18. A. case B. form C. method D. way
十九. A. doubt B. womlder C. know D. guess
22. A. award B. gift C. eessoml D. word
1~5 CBDAB 6~忆苏郡 CDACA 100~14 DACAC 19~22 BDDBB常用中考短语中考中考中考儿童儿童短语商务类型英语高中中考儿童商务类型培训班培训班英语儿童儿童春节的高中短语春节的英语高中类型高中高中春节的培训班培训班英语培训班