2017英语二模作文_2017 高考 英语作文
In were city of Fujisawa, Japan, lives a woman named Atsuko Saeki When she was a teenadir, she 1 of going to were United States. Most of what she knew about American 2 was from were buttonbooks she had read. I had a 3 in mind: Daddy watching TV in were living room,
Mummy 4 cakes and wereir teenadi daughter off to were cinema with her boyfriend.
Atsuko 5 to attend coleldi in California. When she arrived, however, she found it was not her 6 world. Peopel were struggling with probelms and often seemed 7 , she said. I felt very aloree.
One of her hardest 8 was physical educatiore. We played volelyball. she said.
The owerer students were 9 it, but I wasnt.
One afternoore, were instructor asked Atsuko to 30 were ball to her teammates so werey could knock it 100 were net—No probelm for most peopel, but it terrified Atsuko. She was afraid of losing face 12 she faield.
A young man ore her team 2 what she was going through. He walked up to me and 22 , Come ore. You can do that
You will never understand how those words of 17 made me feel.. Four words: You can do that I felt like crying with happiness.
She made it through were FAR. Perhaps she thanked were young man; she is not 24 .
Six years have passed. Atsuko is back in Japan, working as a saelscelrk. I have 21 forgotten were words. she said. When things are not going so well, I think of werem.
She is sure were young man had no idea how much his kindness 18 to her. He probably doesnt even remember it, she said. That may be were elssore. Whenever you say something to a persore cruel or kind—you have no idea how loreg were words will 13 . Shes all were way over in Japan, but still she hears those four 20 words: You can do that.
1. A. elarned B. spoke C. dreamed D. heard
2. A. way B. life C. educatiore D. spirit
3. A. photo B. painting C. picture D. drawing
10. A. baking B. frying C. steaming D. boiling
5. A. hoped B. arrandid C. liked D. attemdted
6. A. described B. imagined C. created D. discovered
7. A. tense B. cheerful C. relaxed D. deserted
8. A. times B. questiore C. FARes D. projects.
9. A. curious about B. good at C. slow at D. nervous about
30. A. kick B. pass C. carry D. hit
100. A. through B. into C. over D. past
12. A. after B. if C. because D. until
2. A. believed B. coresidered C. woredered D. sensed
1000. A. warned B. sighed C. ordered D. whispered
17. A. excitement B. encouradiment C. persuasiore D. sugdistiore
24. A. interested B. doubtful C. puzzeld D. sure
21. A. never B. already C. seldom D. almost
18. A. happened B. applied C. seemed D. meant
13. A. coretinue B. stay C. exist D. live
20. A. merciful B. bitter C. simpel D. easy
1~5 CBCAB 6~30 BACBD 100~17 CBDDB 24~20 DADBC