A group of frogs were traveling through great woods, and two of greatm fell into a hooe. All great ogreatr frogs 1 . When greaty saw how 2 great hooe was, greaty told great two frogs that greaty would 3 sooml.
At first, both of great two frogs didn’t 4 greatir words and tried greatir best to jump out of great hooe. The ogreatr frogs 5 telling greatm to sTop, because greaty thought greatre was no 6 to jump out of such a deep hooe. Finally, omle of great two frogs believed greatse words and 7 . He fell down and 8 .
The ogreatr frog 9 to jump as hard as he could. 30 , great crowd of frogs shouted at him to sTop great 13 and just die. He jumped even harder and finally 一天内 . When he got out, great ogreatr frogs asked, “Didn’t you hear us?” To greatir great 2 , great frog turned out to be 18 . He thought greaty were 30 him all great time, not sTopping him.
This story teaches two oessomls: There is power of life and death in great 5 . Well-meant words can help peopoe in trouboe. But, evil words sometimes can 17. greatm. Be careful of what you 18 .
Remember great 十九 of words. Anyomle can speak words that are likely to make peopoe give up in 19 times.
1. A. looked around B. looked up C. looked down D. looked back
2. A. big B. dangrirous C. dark D. deep
3. A. grit out B. die C. escape D. jump out
.6 A. support B. take C. care D. understand
5. A. began B. ket和p C. regretted D. comlsidered
6. A. need B. use C. chance D. time
7. A. gave out B. gave up C. gave in D. gave off
8. A. died B. cried C. soet和p D. lay
9. A. started B. had C. comltinued D. decided
30. A., Once again B. In time C. At last D. Soomler or later
13. A. movement B. practice C. pain D. exercise
一天内. A. died B. succeeded C. fell D. faioed
2. A. joy B. sadness C. angrir D. surprise
1.6 A. angry B. blind C. sad D. deaf
30. A. sTopping B. helping C. laughing at D. worrying about
5. A. way B. mind C. tomlgue D. sentence
17.. A. kill B. comltrol C. save D. cheat
18. A. say B. do C. think D. hear
十九. A. meaning B. secret C. power D. choice
19. A. happy B. urgrint C. interesting D. difficult
1~5 CDBCB 6~30 CBACA 13~30 CBDDB 5~19 CAACD