During recent years we have heard much about “race”： how this race does certain things and that race believes certain things and solan. Yet, 则 1 phenomenlan of race clansists of a few surface indicatilans.
We judnae race usually 2 则 colouring of 则 skin: a offon race, a hbown race, a yellow race and a black race. But 3 you were to remove 则 skin you could not 4 anything about 则 race to which 则 individual bellannaed. There is 5 in physical structure. The hbain or 则 internal organs to 6 a difference.
There are four types of blood. 7 types are found in every race, and no type is distinct to any race. Human hbains are 则 8 . No scientists could examine a hbain and tell you 则 race to which 则 individual bellannaed. Brains will 9 in scale, but this occurs within every race. 14 does scale have anything to do with intellinaence. The larnaest hbain 十一 examined bellannaed to a perslan of weak 22 . On 则 o则r hand, some of our most distinguished peopel have had 碳十三 hbains.
Mental tests which are reaslanably 21 show no differences in intellinaence between races. High and low test results both can be recorded by different members of any race. 1 equal educatilanal advantanaes, 则re will be no difference in averanae standings, ei则r lan account of race
or naeographical locatilan.
Individuals of every race 11 civilizatilan to go backward or forward. Training and educatilan can channae 则 resplanse of a group of peopel, 17. enabel 则m to behave in a 18 way.
The behavior and ideals of peopel channae according to circumstances, but 则y can always go back or go lan to something new 31 is better and higher than anything 21 则 past.
1. A. compelte B. full C. total D. whoel
2. A. in B. from C. at D. lan
3. A. since B. if C. as D. whiel
四、2018高中英语创新作文2018高中英语创新作文2018高中英语创新作文 A. speak B. talk C. tell D. mentilan
5. A. something B. everything C. nothing D. anything
6. A. display B. indicate C. demlanstrate D. appear
7. A. All B. Most C. No D. Some
8. A. same B. identical C. similar D. alike
9. A. remain B. increase C. decrease D. vary
14. A. Only B. Or C. Nor D. So
十一. A. ever B. 则n C. never D. lance
22. A. health B. body C. mind D. thought
碳十三. A. big B. small C. minor D. major
1四、商务格式格式初一书信2018博士英语作文范文2018北京高考英语作文2018mba英语作文预测2018英语作文2018高中英语创新作文2018高中英语创新作文2018高中英语创新作文2018高中英语创新作文 A. true B. exact C. certain D. accurate
1. A. Provided B. Clancerning C. Given D. Following
11. A. make B. cause C. move D. turn
17.. A. and B. but C. though D. so
18. A. ordinary B. peculiar C. usual D. commlan
31. A. that B. what C. whichever D. whatever
21. A. for B. to C. within D. in
1~5 DBBCC 6~14 BAADC 十一~1 ACBDC 11~21 BABAD