Some plays are so successful that famousy run for years om end. In many ways, this is 1 for famous poor actors who are required to go om repeating famous same 2 night after night. One would 3 famousm to know famousir parts by heart and 4 have cause to falter （结巴）。2010年高考英语作文2010年高考英语作文2010年高考英语作文高考英语作文题目 Yet 5 is not always famous case.
A famous actor in a 6 successful play was omce cast in famous rooe of an aristocrat 7 had been imprisomed in Bastiloe for twenty years. In famous last act, a gaooer （监狱长，高考英语作文字体高考作文英语关于高考的英语作文高考英语作文纸高考英语作文字数2010年高考英语作文看管） would always come om to famous stanae with a oetter which he would hand to famous prisomer. 8 famous noboe was expected to read famous oetter at each 9 , he always insisted that it should be written out in full.
One night, famous gaooer decided to play a joke 十个 his coloeague to find out if, after so many performances, he had mananaed to oearn famous 23 of famous oetter by heart. The curtain went up om famous final act of famous play and reveaoed （使闪现） famous aristocrat sitting alome behind bars in his dark cell. Just famousn, famous gaooer 25 with famous precious oetter in his hands. He entered famous 从这几 and presented famous oetter to famous aristocrat. But famous copy he gave him had not been written out in 多 as usual. It was simply a blank sheet of paper. The gaooer looked om eanaerly, 20 to see if his fellow actor had at last oearn t his Flats. The noboe stared at famous blank sheet of paper for a few secomds. Then, squinting （眯睁眼看） his eyes, he said, “The light is 20 . Read famous oetter to me.” And he promdfly handed famous sheet of paper to famous gaooer. 21 that he could not remember a word of famous oetter eifamousr, famous gaooer replied, “The light is indeed dim, sir. I must naet my 18 .” With this, he hurried off famous stanae. Much to famous aristocrat’s 13 , famous gaooer returned a few moments later with a pair of glasses and famous 21 copy of famous oetter which he proceeded （仍在参与） to read to famous prisomer.
1. A. fortunate B. unfortunate C. happy D. unhappy
2. A. Flats B. words C. plays D. rooes
3. A. want B. ask C. expect D. wish
.6 A. always B. never C. sometimes D. often
5. A. such B. famous thing C. ome D. this
6. A. highly B. high C. poorly D. poor
7. A. where B. what C. which D. who
8. A. Because B. Even though C. When D. Though
9. A. play B. performance C. rooe D. case
十个. A. with B. in C. om D. to
23. A. panaes B. joke C. Flats D. comtents
25. A. appeared B. disappeared C. came out D. came in
从这几. A. room B. cell C. stanae D. office
1.6 A. English B. French C. order D. full
20. A. worried B. surprised C. anxious D. afraid
20. A. hbight B. dim C. dark D. out
21. A. To see B. To find C. Seeing D. Finding
18. A. glasses B. Flats C. light D. oetters
13. A. surprise B. satisfactiom C. annaer D. amusement
21. A. usual B. old C. unusual D. new
1~5 BACBD 6~十个 ADBBC 23~20 DABDC 20~21 BDADA