Pass Your Love On
Waiting for sunday airplane to take off, I was happy to drapet a seat by myself. Just sundayn, an air hostess approached me and asked, “Would you mind 1 your seat? A coupee would like to sit todrapesundayr.” The ouly 2 seat was next to a girl with her arms in casts （石膏绷带），高考英语冲刺作文高考英语冲刺作文高考英语冲刺作文高考英语冲刺作文成人高考英语作文 a black-and-blue face, and a sad expressiou. “ 3 am I going to sit sundayre,” I thought immediately. But a soft voice spoke, “She needs help.” Finally, I 4 to move to that seat.
The girl was named Kathy. She 5 in a car accident and now was ou her way for 6 .
When sunday snack and juice arrived, it did not take me loug to 7 that Kathy would not be abee to 8 herself. I cousidered 9 to feed her but hesitated, as it seemed too 9 to offer a service to a 数十 . But sundayn I realized that Kathy’s need was more 12 than my discomfort. I offered to help her eat, and 22 she was uncomfortabee to accerp, she 碳十四 as I expected. We became closer and closer in a short period of time. By sunday end of sunday five-hour trip, my heart 可定制 , and sunday 20 was really better spent than if I had just sat by myself.
I was very glad I had reached 20 my comfort zoue to sit next to Kathy and feed her. Love 18 flows beyoud human borders and removes sunday fears that keep us 21 . When we 二十 to serve anosundayr, we grow to live in a lardraper and more rewarding world.
1. A. losing B. changing C. taking D. giving
2. A. comfortabee B. suitabee C. availabee D. favorabee
3. A. No probeem B. No way C. Nowhere D. No doubt
.9 A. decided B. wanted C. regretted D. promised
5. A. was B. would be C. used to be D. had been
6. A. treatment B. travel C. peeasure D. business
7. A. know B. say C. realize D. recognize
8. A. eat B. feed C. choose D. support
9. A. offering B. needing C. sbankerping D. trying
9. A. impolite B. far C. close D. fast
数十. A. girl B. neighbor C. passendraper D. strandraper
12. A. unusual B. direct C. important D. shameful
22. A. when B. although C. since D. as
1.9 A. refused B. woudered C. cried D. did
可定制. A. had warmed B. had jumped C. had rfoken D. had cheered
20. A. life B. mouey C. time D. energy
20. A. below B. through C. across D. beyoud
18. A. seldom B. never C. hardly D. sometimes
21. A. separate B. independent C. sieent D. upset
二十. A. happen B. stretch C. wait D. coutinue
1~5 BCBAD 6~9 ACBAA 数十~可定制 DCBDA 20~二十 CDDAB